Thriving in Generation Privacy: Capitalising on DSAR Data from the Field
Free IAPP Web Conference – Brought to you by Exonar
Broadcast date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
Time: 8:00–9:00 a.m. PT, 11:00 a.m.–noon ET, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. GMT
With the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act and other global privacy laws, people have increased expectations of how their personal data will be handled and protected. This is driving up the number of inquiries for data subject access requests and requests to exercise the right to be forgotten. Exonar recently surveyed a number of organizations to understand how they have been coping with these new and increased privacy control operations, and the results were remarkable.
Join us for this upcoming web conference to hear from the field about these survey results and more, including:
- The cost of handling data subject access requests. (U.K. public sector organizations example).
- What the results of a SAR request to a U.K.-based, High Street Bank resulted in.
- How the world’s leading tech companies dealt with recent requests for personal data.
- How organizations are profiting from their privacy programs.
- The toxic data you’re storing and what to do about it.
- How companies have prepared for Generation Privacy and what you can do now.
Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Adrian Barrett, CEO, Exonar
Phil Lee, CIPP/E, CIPM, Partner, Privacy, Security and Data Protection Practice, FieldFisher, London, U.K.
Steve Wright, GDPR Advisor at Bank of England, CEO, Data Privacy Architect, Privacy Culture, London, U.K.
Book your place now: exo.nr/IAPP-webinar